Professional Development Programs help scholars develop soft skills and leadership skills, prepare for their job search, learn how to tell their story, and gain confidence for networking and interviews. Career panels help students learn about career options and interact with industry leaders and hiring managers.
In collaboration with our industry partners, here are a few examples of the interactive workshops and webinars we offer students. Hiring managers and talent leaders participate in most of these workshops to convey how students can stand out during their job search and on the job.
Career and Leadership
- Effective communication
- Resume writing and reviews
- LinkedIn profiles
- Interviewing skills and 1-on-1 mock interviews
- Video interviews
- Software coding and technical interviews
- Launch your STEM Career
- Women in Tech & IT-related Careers
- Product Management
- Introduction to Agile
- Career panels – security, data analytics, software